Reading! A good hobbie

My favorite hobbie of all time is to read a lot books. I don’t think there’s anything that I like more than that. Most of the days of my life, when I arrive home, I go directly to my room and I just sit in my bed reading for hours. I like to talk a lot about it, about the things I read. I like to talk about the books I have read. It’s my favorite subject of all time.
I always do it on home, but also in the subway or in the bus. I also like to read in libraries, but that is something more difficult. I prefer to do it alone. It’s the thing I like the most: reading alone in bed. But I also like to talk about it with friends. We discuss about why Auster is a good author or why Bolaño’s work is one of the best ever written. Those things are what make the hobbie beautiful: enjoy the good conversation that one can have with the writer, with his book, and with our friends. Those two things together are totally the best. The knowledge, the things that one can learn, all of that, of course, are the things that make this the best hobbie of all.
Resultado de imagen para anagramas libros

Comments

  1. I would like to be like you in this sense haha because I really don`t read many books, and when I do it, most of the time I forget to finish them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The power of literature in one person

The pure instinct of a journalist

A picture from years ago