Rise Against: the band that changed my life


I always felt that Rise Against was the band that I loved the most. And I still do. I always felt a connection with their lyrics. Most of them talk about politics and social problems. But they're also got a lot of songs about love, about feelings and about some other things. That's mostly the reason I love them: they talk about a lot of ideas, subjects and themes. My favorite song of all time is Satellite, from them. The song talks about what we have to give to live (a real life, worth living). I always hear them, in any mood. I feel like they know what they're talking about and I really enjoy that. I think that will be the band that i would like my whole life. Or, at least, I hope that. The meaning of the band has to deal of the first time that I heard them. I was young and, with Rise Against, I found a way of understanding life, a new perspective of it.

Resultado de imagen para rise against

Comments


  1. I really love bands talk about a lot of ideas in their songs is amazing! :)

    Good Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if my computer fail or what, but I couldn't read all your post :( but I like that you like the music and the lyrics, I think that is really important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The inspiration an artist gives us with her lyrics is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

  4. It's a great band, it has inspired me to write a lot hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the song "Hero of War", I love that Tim McIlrath wrote this song to show the violence in the war and I like the message it conveys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The power of literature in one person

The pure instinct of a journalist

A picture from years ago