The pure instinct of a journalist


There could be a lot of reasons of why I choose journalism as a career. But, a few years ago, I was sure I was going to study sociology. When I was young, a little child, or a person that had other conceptions of life, I thought I wanted to be a lawyer, but I couldn’t comprehend what that means. Therefore, I starPted to read a lot of non-fiction books, most of them, from sociologists like Weber or Marx. At the end, I decided journalism for pure instinct. I really like the University of Chile, the teachers and students. My dream is to write literature, or to work in La Tercera, in the section called Culto. I would like to study something about Hispanic Literature, or something linked to sociology, like writing a book, or something like that.







Comments

  1. Man! follow your dreams about write something, I had the same one! Good luck in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good historya bro, although I do not think ending in "latercera" is a good goal ... idependence is the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool history, hopefully u can write in La Tercera

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your dream is very achievable if you try. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Aleister, do you write fiction? I would like to read something that you had write

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow your dream! Literature is amazing and you can study all your life.

    Good luck with Hispanic Literature :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The power of literature in one person

A picture from years ago