My favorite subject: Advanced reporting


One of the things that I like the most is to write, and the only place where I can do that on this university is in there, in advanced reporting. There, we usually write about a lot of things, we made chronicles, investigations and notes about a lot of things. In class we write, we discuss about what are we going to do next. The best thing of that is the fact that we learn a lot of things, of how to write and how to approach to the things that we talk about. I think the teacher help us to be better writers, but most of all, better persons.
The contents are how to realize interviews, how to get close to certain things and talk about them. We talk about how to build a good article, a good work. The teacher gives us advices to improve our job, our life, all, of course, related to journalism.
I really like it because it’s the thing that I like the most, and also the thing that help us the most to improve, and to be someone that I want in the future.

Resultado de imagen para maquina de escribir olympia

Comments

  1. lucky you, only because you choose a cool teacher! I am glad you like this subject it is interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. olympia its a good name for a typewriter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love to write but this class was my nightmare this semester! it requires a lot of work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The power of literature in one person

The pure instinct of a journalist

A picture from years ago