My experience with blogs


I think it’s grateful to ourselves to write a blog. It’s a experience that make us to remember, to talk about certain things about our life to the others. I don’t know if my writing skills were improved, but, at least, I can maintain them. I mean, when someone writes week after week in blogs, at least you have to learn a little thing about write. It’s pretty cool to know things about others, and to know how much things we can talk about. The way it works sounds cool, maintaining the way it works it’s nice. I would keep it the same way. In fact, I think it make us to know new words and stuff like that. I think that’s very interesting. I think that we talked about a lot of things, but we could write about our favorite authors, or about foods, to describe things. I really don’t know. After all of that I’m kind of out of ideas. I’m not that creative to imagine new topics. So, in a conclusion I would say that was a really nice experience, and I like the way it works, so I would like, to the future, the way it is.


Resultado de imagen para blogs

Comments

  1. yes, it is very funny to read the classmates

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beauty of this is that we learned to know each other a lot like classmates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write every week is a very good job! We learn with that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The power of literature in one person

The pure instinct of a journalist

A picture from years ago