The person that I think I am

I was born the 1th of february, on a sunny Tuesday in the neighborhood of Puente Alto, in the south of Santiago. I grow over there, but I moved to Ñuñoa years later, a few minutes away from my university: the Universidad de Chile.
I study journalism, but I was between Sociology or Literature, because I love to read. My favorite writer is Roberto Bolaño, from Chile, but I also like Albert Camus, from France. My favorite book is The outsider and 2666, one the best novels ever written by a South American. The best movie I’ve ever seen was Donnie Darko and Winter, but not because I enjoyed the movie, but because it is from one of my favorite Chilean writers: Alberto Fuguet.
I really like pizza, spaghetti or lasagna. Mostly, Mediterranean food. Always with the company of a good wine.

Resultado de imagen para 2666 japan edition Resultado de imagen para donnie narco

Comments

  1. What kind of wine you love? Because in my opinion the best wine is the Merlot. I want to be your friend, think it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camus, really? you're a depressed boy, go and listen The Smiths! Did you had to read an analysis of Donnie Darko the first time you watched it?

    ReplyDelete

  3. you like the historical novel?. They are a beautifull book, "the heart of green stone".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The power of literature in one person

The pure instinct of a journalist

A picture from years ago