A computer is all you need

Since I was a little kid, I knew that the best thing that happened to me was my notebook. The first one I had was a big, really big computer. In those times the internet wasn't a thing in my house, but I use it anyways, to do anything. But, since I can remember, I always loved Windows over Apple, and I always liked Toshibas. I got a lot of reasons of why I prefer those computers, but the most important thing is that it's very comfortable. 
My actual notebook, a Toshiba, it's white and a Skullcandy. My grandmother bought it to me. I use it to write, study, or just to play videogames. I can do a lot of things with it, like writing this words. I algo got a lot of movies in my computer and, usually, I prefer to see them over here than in movie theaters. I think that in a few years I would like a new one, with more options. But I still love my actual one.

Resultado de imagen para notebook toshiba skullcandy




Comments

  1. When you will be a writer I bet you would like to have MacBook, it is so millennial and you have to be on style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share a lot the point in preferring to see the movies in the computer that in the cinema

    ReplyDelete
  3. the computer is very good to watch movies!
    windows is better than apple hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agreed with you, computer is so necessary and obviusly is the best way to see movies

    ReplyDelete

  5. there is nothing more necessary than a bit of crack. Daniel A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The power of literature in one person

The pure instinct of a journalist

A picture from years ago